Friday, 28 December 2007
Friday, 21 December 2007
Wednesday, 19 December 2007
Busy day at work too, spent this afternoon constructing the new 'do crafts' blog. I'm quite pleased with it's early stages and hope you all can pop along and leave us a comment!
Managed to do a page this evening too. I've dug back into my Basic Grey - Mellow collection and i'm loving it all over again! I'll get the page scanned and uploaded in the morning.
I'll leave you with a pic of my Christmas Tree. I think this is the first time ever i've had an artificial one.. but circumstances dictate this year. I actually don't think it looks too bad considering it's fake!
Monday, 17 December 2007
Thursday, 13 December 2007
Had a fab time yesterday at the last Scrapping Frenzy crop of the year, as well as lots of scrapping, even more chat and nibbles... We also had a great fun secret santa as well as a bit of retail therapy with David from Craft Obsessions! We are so lucky to have one of the best online stores around, just on our doorstep! We have a fab bunch of girles and I always love catching up with them all!
Tomorrow night is our works party - the whole team has worked so hard all year and it's our chance to let our hair down! We have a red theme so i'll aim to get a pic of my red offering before tomorrow night. I'll be taking my new little Olympus 790sw camera tomorrow, so I hope to share some pics after! I'm far too scared to take my dSLR so my new baby will be getting broken in tomorrow! It seems to be a fab little unit, not least because it's shockproof and waterproof! I'm sure you've seen the fab and slightly scary advert! I'm hoping that i'll be able to take it to hydrotherapy too, to get some underwater shots!
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper – I adore wrapping!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Normally real… this year artificial –SHOCK HORROR!!!
3. When do you put up the tree? This year it went up on the 8th but that’s way early for me!
4. When do you take the tree down? Always by 12th Night, probably before.
5. Do you like eggnog? Rather have my alcohol with salmonella thanks!
6. Favourite gift received as a child? Full set of Crayola crayons in a groovy tower!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? No one… I rock at shopping!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Sandie
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Can’t think of anything… maybe I’ve blocked it from my subconcious
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Groundhog day. Is that Christmas???
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey and sausages wrapped in bacon! Yum!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Love them all in an ironic sense!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Um… yep!
20. Do you have an Angel on top of the tree or a star? Neither
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Shoppers!
23. Best thing about Christmas? Time off!
If you're reading this.... consider yourself tagged!