Friday, 28 December 2007
Friday, 21 December 2007
Wednesday, 19 December 2007
Busy day at work too, spent this afternoon constructing the new 'do crafts' blog. I'm quite pleased with it's early stages and hope you all can pop along and leave us a comment!
Managed to do a page this evening too. I've dug back into my Basic Grey - Mellow collection and i'm loving it all over again! I'll get the page scanned and uploaded in the morning.
I'll leave you with a pic of my Christmas Tree. I think this is the first time ever i've had an artificial one.. but circumstances dictate this year. I actually don't think it looks too bad considering it's fake!
Monday, 17 December 2007
Thursday, 13 December 2007
Had a fab time yesterday at the last Scrapping Frenzy crop of the year, as well as lots of scrapping, even more chat and nibbles... We also had a great fun secret santa as well as a bit of retail therapy with David from Craft Obsessions! We are so lucky to have one of the best online stores around, just on our doorstep! We have a fab bunch of girles and I always love catching up with them all!
Tomorrow night is our works party - the whole team has worked so hard all year and it's our chance to let our hair down! We have a red theme so i'll aim to get a pic of my red offering before tomorrow night. I'll be taking my new little Olympus 790sw camera tomorrow, so I hope to share some pics after! I'm far too scared to take my dSLR so my new baby will be getting broken in tomorrow! It seems to be a fab little unit, not least because it's shockproof and waterproof! I'm sure you've seen the fab and slightly scary advert! I'm hoping that i'll be able to take it to hydrotherapy too, to get some underwater shots!
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper – I adore wrapping!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Normally real… this year artificial –SHOCK HORROR!!!
3. When do you put up the tree? This year it went up on the 8th but that’s way early for me!
4. When do you take the tree down? Always by 12th Night, probably before.
5. Do you like eggnog? Rather have my alcohol with salmonella thanks!
6. Favourite gift received as a child? Full set of Crayola crayons in a groovy tower!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? No one… I rock at shopping!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Sandie
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Can’t think of anything… maybe I’ve blocked it from my subconcious
11. Mail or email Christmas card? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Groundhog day. Is that Christmas???
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey and sausages wrapped in bacon! Yum!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Love them all in an ironic sense!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Um… yep!
20. Do you have an Angel on top of the tree or a star? Neither
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Shoppers!
23. Best thing about Christmas? Time off!
If you're reading this.... consider yourself tagged!
Friday, 30 November 2007
Monday, 26 November 2007
Your key planet Venus is at home in your sign now and today enjoys the magical vibes of Neptune. You are on a creative high, but you might not even attempt to manifest what is currently possible. Do whatever you must to motivate yourself into action; you'll be very glad you did.
Friday, 2 November 2007
Friday, 19 October 2007
Wednesday, 10 October 2007
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs
Here are my things!
1. I don't mind newfy drool... in fact i quite like it!
2. I hate Jelly
3. I really love giraffes
4. My car is called Rodney
5. Clowns scare me
6. I love blogging, but i'm rubbish at finding the time
7. My handbag is so heavy I can barely lift it!!! Even though I have a tiny phone, an ipod Nano and quite obviously nothing in my wallet!!
I'm going to tag...
Ooh that was fun thanks Em!
Tuesday, 2 October 2007
Last night Emma and I had a round of our new game... instant photo challenges! Via msn we take turns to set a quick challenge and report back within seconds/minutes that we have done it! Here are the fruits of last night!
Wednesday, 12 September 2007
Tuesday, 11 September 2007
Sunday, 9 September 2007
Thursday, 30 August 2007
Perhaps unsurprisingly I'm loving the new Scenic Route ranges, Ashville and Summer... I think it might be my new favourite! Here's a Chloe page using it.
Tuesday, 28 August 2007
She also managed to force down a whole hotdog too! After all that excitement she was glad of a dip in the river that surrounds the park - in fact she rather enjoyed laying down in it!!
Tuesday, 14 August 2007
Saturday, 11 August 2007
Thursday, 9 August 2007
Wednesday, 8 August 2007
Promise i'll be back with something pretty later!!
I don’t hold much for horoscopes, only when they tell me what I want to hear – so when I read today’s I was so up for a day of playing!
'Even with the current conflict between your head and your heart, you can still feel a deep sense of well-being that is most welcome in your life now. It doesn't matter what you should be doing today; self-indulgence may win out over your responsibilities. So, why bother fighting the inevitable? Go ahead and play today; life's too short not to enjoy it.'
It’s the start of the UKS mini summer cyber crop today and I’m a bit bitter about being at work.. do you think I can squeeze all three classes in when I get home?? If Martha has anything to do with it, it’s unlikely!!