I'm loving the new BG Wassail range and even though it's a Christmas line, i'm sure it's going to be excellent for all sorts of themes, but for my first page I went for something inbetween! It's snow, but it was nowhere near Christmas!! For the lettering i've embossed some Doodlebug sticker letters - a really fun and easy technique that i thought i'd share here too!
1. Select your chosen letters, i've used Doodlebug Hopscotch sticker alphas, but you could use an that are cardstock based - BasicGrey monograms would be awesome for this!
2. Cut out the letters you need for your title and put them inside your chosen Cuttelbug embossing folder. I love dots so this one is perfect!
3. Run through your Cuttlebug.
4. Use your chosen sanding tool (I love my BasicGrey Precision File Set) to sand back some of the raised areas.
5. And voila! Your finished letters....
6. I think they look pretty cool in situe too!