It's day 3 of Juneathon and National Running Day and I was out for a cheeky 5K this evening after work - surprisingly hot so happy with 29.23 - brace yourselves people of Dorset - I think I'm going to have to break out the shorts soon!
Now, I don't profess to have a cultured taste in music - I'm a girl who loves a bit of chart music especially when I'm running - it has to be upbeat, lively and worthy of a mid-run singalong. Here are a couple of my current favourites gracing my running playlist.
1. New York Raining - Charles Hamilton ft Rita Ora. Cool as a cucumber - especially great for long and easy runs.
2. Lets Get it Started - Black Eyed Peas. Great to run to plus a little bit of an extra running theme!
3. Figure it Out - Royal Blood
4. Ignorance - Paramore
5. Preach - M.O. This appeals with a strange retro feel as it reminds me rather of 5Star from my childhood!
6. Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! At The Disco.
Hope you might find something new to add to your playlist too!