It's day 3 of Juneathon and National Running Day and I was out for a cheeky 5K this evening after work - surprisingly hot so happy with 29.23 - brace yourselves people of Dorset - I think I'm going to have to break out the shorts soon!
Now, I don't profess to have a cultured taste in music - I'm a girl who loves a bit of chart music especially when I'm running - it has to be upbeat, lively and worthy of a mid-run singalong. Here are a couple of my current favourites gracing my running playlist.
1. New York Raining - Charles Hamilton ft Rita Ora. Cool as a cucumber - especially great for long and easy runs.
2. Lets Get it Started - Black Eyed Peas. Great to run to plus a little bit of an extra running theme!
3. Figure it Out - Royal Blood
4. Ignorance - Paramore
5. Preach - M.O. This appeals with a strange retro feel as it reminds me rather of 5Star from my childhood!
6. Ballad of Mona Lisa - Panic! At The Disco.
Hope you might find something new to add to your playlist too!
Race is perfect physical activity and makes people strong and perfect. Races can make people healthy and fit. Though top essay writing service 2018 suggested people for race in early morning. They can plan for race for a long distance with their beloved persons or friends.
Post a Comment